The number of new US golfball patents fell back to disappointingly average levels this December – down almost 28% on November’s figures.
• Golf balls having at least two core layers formed from HNP compositions
• High performance golf ball having a reduced-distance
• Multi-piece golf ball comprising low hardness gradient core
• Very-low melt flow thermoplastic composition for golf ball core layers
• Golf ball with a non-ionomeric inner cover, stiff TPU intermediate cover, and cast thermoset outer cover
• Golf balls with clusters of dimples having non-uniform dimple profiles
ALERT: DON’T MISS! Coming soon, before the year ends! A partial Improbable analysis of the entire year’s golfball patents. In which figures are presented – graphs are plotted – and questions are asked.