The special ICE CREAM issue (volume 28, number 1) of the magazine, Annals of Improbable Research, has just been sent to subscribers.
Among the tasty or tasteless treats in this issue:
- Ice Cream Research
- Ice Cream Headaches
- Ice Cream Impacts
- Ice Cream Stick Research
- Medicinal Instances of Ice Cream
- Ice Cream Multiplicity and Frequency
- Ice Cream and Happiness
- A Hitchhiker’s Guide to Brain Science on Planet Earth
- May We Recommend: Unidirectional Friendship
- Medical: Drinking Grandma, Snoring, Meditation
- Improbable Research: Distance, High Heels, Blinking
- Icky Cutesy Research: Lettuce Lego, Dog
- Ig® and Beyond: Earwigs, Dog Food, and Ice Cream
- and more.
Not yet a subscriber? You can buy a copy of this issue or individual back issues, or you can take the gigantico plunge and subscribe (six new improbable issues a year, all in spiffy PDF form).