Join us at one (or more than one, if you like and can) of the Ig Nobel events in Denmark and Sweden:
DENMARK (Special thanks to Carlsbergs Mindelegat for supporting this tour!) —
- Monday, March 24: AARHUS: University of Aarhus. [Book TICKETS]
- Tuesday, March 25: AARHUS. [Book TICKETS]
- Wednesday, March 26: COPENHAGEN, Copenhagen University, Festsalen, Frue Plads 4, 1168, 7:00 pm. [Book TICKETS]
SWEDEN—two shows in STOCKHOLM on the same day, Thursday, March 27:
- Karolinska Institute, Thursday, March 27, 3:30 pm
- ABF House, Sveavägen 41, Thursday, March 27, 6:30 pm.
All these events feature Marc Abrahams, and these Ig Nobel Prize winners who will explain and perhaps demonstrate their prize-winning achievements:
- Brian Crandall (who conducted the experimental swallowing and excreting of a parboiled shrew)
- Masanori Niimi (who probed the effect of listening to opera, on heart transplant patients who are mice)
- Kees Moeliker (who documented homosexual necrophilia in the mallard duck, and who will now tell the strange recent history of pubic lice)
BONUS: FULL SCHEDULE of Improbable events.