Saturday afternoon The Ig Nobel EuroTour arrives at Imperial College London:
March 16, Saturday, 3:00 pm—Imperial College London, UK, in the Great Hall—This is the first half of a special double-event day, together with BAHFest London (BAHFest begins at 7:00 pm). TICKETS TICKETS TICKETS are on sale; there is the option to purchase tickets for both events, or for just one.]—Marc Abrahams and
- Ig Nobel Prize winner James Heathcote (Why do old men have big ears?)
- Ig Nobel Prize winners Alex Garcia-Faura (Vagina music, for fetuses)
- Robert Ewers (Boring Speakers Talk for Longer)
- Ig Nobel Prize winner James Cole (Nutritional value of human cannibalism)
- Andrew George (British premiere performance of the chorus-enhanced version of William Topaz McGonagall‘s ‘disastrous poem “The Tay Bridge Disaster”), with Ig Nobel Prize winner Chris McManus (Scrotal asymmetry in man and in ancient sculpture), Marnie Chesterton, Stevyn Colgan, Zach Weinersmith, members of the London Sea Shanty Collective, and other stars
Both these events will (probably) be livestreamed on the Imperial College Youtube channel.
Tour Subsequent Events
After that, the Ig Nobel EuroTour will move on to Austria, The Czech Republic, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Poland, Italy, Sweden, Norway, Germany, and Italy (again).