NOTE: These links will take you offsite
NOTE: This page has not been updated in many moons. Many of these links have gone bad.
If you enjoy random atrophy, this is the place for you.
Things that go bang
not brought to you by Crash Bonsai
- Spud Cannons of the Internet (webring)
- Exploding Whales?
- Solid State Can Crusher
- The Plastic Hydrogen Bomb
Things that go whuff
- Lighting a Grill with Liquid Oxygen ** Ig Nobel prize winner **
- Fun with Grapes - a case study
Things that go splat
not brought to you by Origami Boulder
- The People Launcher (don't try this at home)
- Tumbling Toast ** Ig Nobel prize winner **
Tomatotopic Organization in the Soprano
Things that go bad
- Popcorn Chromatography
Twinkies and Bunnies and Peeps (oh my!) ** Webmaster's Choice** Characterization of Organic Illumination Systems
Things that go nowhere else
not brought to you by The Asskicking Machine
- The Institute of Druidic Technology
- Bellybutton Lint ** Ig Nobel prize winner **
- A physicist experiments with cultural studies ** Ig Nobel prize winner **
- Beard Research.
- Microsoft Technical Support vs. The Psychic Friends Network (scroll down)
Things that go...
Things that go with beer?
- Beer Shots
- The Beer Opening Robot
- The Jet Powered Beer Cooler
- The effect of ale, garlic, and soured cream on the appetite of leeches ** Ig Nobel prize winner **
Things we wish we'd written
- Latke vs Hamentash: A Materialist-Feminist Analysis
- The Ova Prima Foundation **Webmaster's Choice**
- The Museum of Menstruation (MOM)
Only you can prevent bear attacks ...
Horsies! (don't try this at home)
- Foreign bodies?
- Exclamation Points [!]
- The Science Hobbyist page.
Science Humor (webring)
- Bizarre Stuff from Your Kitchen (go ahead, try this at home)
- The Museum of Questionable Medical Devices
Other AIRy sites
- Some other Airheads (these ride air-cooled motorcycles).
- Some other AIRheads (our institutional researcher friends)
- Yet another Airhead (our friend Amelia)
- Don't be an Airhead ** Webmaster's Choice **
- AIR Guitar