The Ig Nobel Prizes: Official Audience Delegations
If you are coming with a group of friends or colleagues and would like to be recognized as an Official Delegation, here's what to know and what to do:
WHAT IS THIS:
An Official Delegation is a group of five (5) or more people who share a common purpose or lack thereof. Delegations dress to be noticed (either up or down is acceptable), and cheerfully make their presence known. Each delegation will be given official (and even possibly gratifying) recognition at the beginning of that year's Ig Nobel Prize Ceremony
HOW TO REGISTER:
- FIRST get your tickets from the Harvard Box Office (Ig Nobel tickets go on sale in July)
- THEN prepare this info for our Official Overseer of the Delegations:
- Official Title of your Delegation
- Contact Person's name, email address, and cellphone number
- Number of People in your Delegation
- Where your Delegation will be sitting (i.e., your ticket numbers)
- Delegation Description (twenty words, max). We will use your wording as the basis for announcing your Delegation during the ceremony, so please make it clear and intriguing
- AND THEN email that info to the Official Overseer of the Delegations.
DEADLINE: The deadline for registering delegations is one week before the ceremony.
QUESTIONS?: If you have questions, get in touch with us at <MARC aatt IMPROBABLE ddoottt COM>, 617-491-4437.