The special Viruses and Pandemics issue of the magazine—Annals of Improbable Research—has been released into the populace.
Among its delights you will find:
- Pandemic Dining: Gelato, Candy, Lettuce, Frozen Meat
- Virus Toiletometry
- Pandemic-Fingering: Manning and His Digits
- Anti-Pandemic Drinking and Drugging
- Pandemic-Handling: Toilet Paper, Horror, and the Wealthy
- Beauty and Masks in Pandemic Time
- Eyeglasses Against COVID-19
- Viruses Research Review: Group Sex, Singer, Saint, Count
We infectiously urge you to subscribe to the magazine, and thereby—maybe, maybe, improve your life (or a portion thereof).